Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gastric Sleeve Weight Loss Rather Slow but Healthy



I haven’t looked at gastric sleeve weight loss procedure as a solution until I managed to reach a considerable weight and I could no longer breathe properly and even a simple thing as walking became hard for me.

In 2011 my research has begun for the treatment that would prove to be effective. I have now reached a proper weight and I am decided to keep it that way for as long as I can.

To be honest I was rather skeptic to go abroad to have gastric sleeve weight loss surgery. Not just because of the distance to a rather unknown place but also because the low prices I found were too good to be true. So I did some research and found there were more Americans choosing to go for obesity surgery in Argentina.

I found more information than I could ask for about the centre there. I decided to go with the obesity Center in Buenos Aires and so I asked a medical tourism facilitator called PlacidWay, which was recommended by one of my friends.

I finally got there in February 2012 and in about two weeks everything was set. I didn’t have to wait and I was attended by a wonderful woman doctor who really helped with the comprehensive approach in English.

The operation for gastric sleeve weight loss was performed by laparoscopy so the scars were so tiny and I could only look forward to the summer and not to be ashamed about wearing a bathing suit.

So it’s been more than a year since then and I had the regular check-ups done. I had lost 25 kilos and still counting. I eat more healthy food, and learned to love it also. Hamburgers and other fast foods are big no-no’s and water is essential. I never thought I could eat so little.
If you are considering having gastric sleeve weight loss surgery abroad Argentina provides quality and low prices, the essential is to do the research prior to deciding. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. The mini gastric bypass surgery in Mexico is a very simple surgery that will reduce the amount of food that the stomach can hold..
    MINI BYPASS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! Mini bypass surgery Good sustained weight loss.
    GASTRIC SLEEVE MEXICO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! Gastric Balloon surgery Good sustained weight loss.
    GASTRIC BALLOON

    ReplyDelete
  4. A facelift can enhance your look and boost up your self-confidence.
    FACE LIFT MEXICO

    ReplyDelete